This experience levels:
- Minimum experience of 1-2 years in activities related to Implementation of ERP;
- Experience in technology consulting and implementations in any version of Microsoft Dynamics AX, especially valuing knowledge of D365FO;
- Experience in analysis, modeling and design of business processes in the Financial areas;
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV / BC / FO (preferred);
- Teamwork experience within a business context and associated with IT;
- Perform the analysis of customer requirements;
- Definition of parametrization documentation;
- Adapt to client’s needs and offer solutions in the finance area;
- Support to clients on implementations and support.
These hard skills:
- Master or licentiate degree in Business administration;
- Engineers with knowledge in Finance or in completion processes;
- Solid knowledge in business processes in the financial area such as: general and analytical accounting, budgeting, treasury and cash flow, salary processing (preferred), financial and fiscal management;
- Good perception of business processes in an organizational context;
- Basic notions of data structures;
- Practical knowledge of business applications (ERP´S) such as Microsoft Dynmics, SAP, PHC, others;
- Fluency in written and oral English and Spanish.
These soft skills:
- Customer driven;
- Aptitude in communicating and a good interpersonal relationship;
- Essential autonomy, proactivity and goal orientation.;
- Motivation and Teamwork spirit;
- Aptitude for organization and analytical reasoning;
- Availability to travel (within and outside the country) within the scope of specific projects.
What do we provide you with:
- A solid and structured training and certification process that guarantees the correct preparation for a new stage in your Consultant career;
- The best work tools;
- Continuous training and opportunity to obtain Microsoft certifications;
- Solid career plan with excellent development opportunities;
- Knowledge of different realities and sectors of activity;
- Participation in attractive projects, in international and multicultural contexts;
- Dynamic, relaxed and collaborative work environment;
- Constant challenges and growth opportunities.
A Arquiconsult está a crescer e quer alargar a sua equipa!