This experience levels:
- No actual work experienced is required, however we give preference to candidates that already have some business and / or teamwork experiences.
These hard skills:
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer and Business Management, Economics, Management, Engineering / Industrial Management or equivalent;
- Basic notions of data structures;
- Knowledge of business processes in the financial area such as: general and analytical accounting, budgeting (preferred), treasury and cash flow, salary processing (preferred), financial and fiscal management (notions of), management control (preferred);
- Knowledge in concepts of AGILE methodology (preferred);
- Fluency in written and oral English and Portuguese;
- Domain in French idiom is valued.
These soft skills:
- Passion for Technology;
- Customer driven;
- Aptitude in communicating and a good interpersonal relationship skill set;
- Good personal presentation;
- Motivation to achieve individual and team goals;
- Aptitude for organization and analytical reasoning;
- Talent and a deep desire for designing solutions;
- Sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- Entrepreneur and proactive;
- Availability to travel (within and outside the country) within the scope of specific projects.
What do we provide you with:
- A solid and structured training and certification process that guarantees the correct preparation for a new stage in your Consultant career. When you choose ARQUICONSULT you will enter our ARQUI Academy for an initial 9-month course, the first step is taken with an On-Boarding process followed by effective project experience. Throughout this process, you will have the necessary training and guidance to get to know in depth what is expected of you and to be prepared for your new responsibilities and future challenges as a consultant at ARQUICONSULT;
- The best work tools;
- Continuous training and opportunity to obtain Microsoft certifications;
- Solid career plan with excellent development opportunities;
- Knowledge of different realities and sectors of activity;
- Participation in attractive projects, in international and multicultural contexts;
- Dynamic, relaxed and collaborative work environment combined with a demanding learning process and work experience that guarantees constant challenges and opportunities.
A Arquiconsult está a crescer e quer alargar a sua equipa!