The participation of Arquiconsult at BC TechDays 2023 demonstrates our unwavering commitment to remaining at the forefront of technological advancements. By actively engaging in events of this caliber, we ensure that our solutions continue to be innovative and of the highest quality for our clients.
The sessions and workshops attended by Arquiconsult developers provided invaluable insights into best practices and practical examples, empowering our team to further improve their work and share the knowledge.
Arquiconsult was in the pre-conference workshops where we attended the following workshops:
- Using interfaces to write better code (and better tests)
- AL Advanced Development
- Writing your own automated tests for Dynamics 365 Business Central
The Opening Keynote, which took place on the 21st of June, has sparked excitement for the upcoming sessions because of the exciting features that were showcased. Here are a few sessions that caught our attention and we found particularly interesting:
- Microsoft Presents: Locking in AL: Runtime and explicit AL control
- Microsoft Presents: Introducing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Copilot
- Microsoft Presents: What’s new in BC clients for AL developers
- The Power of Interfaces: Unleashing Their Full Potential in AL
- Business Central Reporting Desmystified
- The System App in examples. How to develop more with less lines of code
- Challenges and Best practices for upgrading to the latest Business Central on Cloud
Meanwhile, mibuso.com has released the recordings in their YouTube channel.