BC19 presents an interesting combination that allows the users to set up their monthly invoicing as a monthly task. Any user can create their own User Tasks to help create recurring sales invoices.
How does it work?
I – Recurring Sales Lines
The Recurring Sales Lines are based in 4 parts:
- Items creation and Sales Price setup. Items can be either Inventory or Service type;
2. Identification of the Items, GL Accounts, Resource, Fixed Asset or Charge (Item) to be invoiced in the Standard Sales Lines card;
3. Assigning Recurring Sales Lines to the customer card where it can be set up specific initial and end dates to be applied;
4. Execution of the Create Recurring Sales Invoices routine.
II – User Tasks
- Access User Tasks in you Role Center;
2. Create and edit the information in the User Task card;
3. Set up the Recurrence, if necessary;
4. Through the Pending User Tasks list you can mark as completed or access directly to the report for creating provisional sales invoices. Note: In the image below the tasks referent to the months of January and February had already been marked as completed.