Between workshops and sessions our team efforted to be in every room to get to know the latest news, features and developing tips and tricks, with the main purpose of acquiring and sharing that knowledge.
Arquiconsult was also in the pre-conference workshops where we attended the following workshops:
- Troubleshooting Business Central SaaS environments in production
- Multi-Application Architecture
- Coding 4 Performance
- Developing custom APIs for Business Central
- Business Central Performance Toolkit
- Efficient Development in AL
The Opening Keynote, on the 15th of September, due to some of the features presented, has opened the appetite for the upcoming sessions. These are some of the sessions that we found most interesting:
- Customizing the developer experience
- Above and beyond – When BC is not enough
- Bad habits of AL Developers
- Collaborating on Business Central’s open-source platform
- Git under the hood
- Telemetry for Business Central from basics to advanced usage
- Permissions revisited
In the upcoming weeks, the knowledge obtained will be shared through ArquiTips, Knowledge Sharing sessions or Workshop sessions. Stay tuned!
Meanwhile, mibuso.com has released the recordings in their YouTube channel.