The functionality of the Recurring Purchase Lines is based on the following structure:
- Item card created, allowing the parameterization of purchase prices by vendor;
- Recurring Purchase Lines created with the identification of the item(s);
- Associate the Recurring Purchase Line(s) to the respective vendor(s) card(s).
How does it work?
Part 1 – Item Card
You must start by creating the Item card.
If you want to set purchase prices automatically you must do that on the respective item card using the Purchase Prices functionality.
Part 2 – Recurring Purchase Lines
You can create as many recurring purchase lines as you want and identify the line type as Items, GL Account, Resource, Fixed Asset or Charge Items. You can indicate the Quantity and the Global Dimensions 1 and 2 for each line.
Part 3 – Associate the Recurring Purchase Lines to the vendor card
Access the vendor card and assign the respective(s) Recurring Purchase Lines.
You can set the inserting method in the documents lines:
- Manual – The user must execute the function Recurring Purchase Lines in the purchase document;
- Automatic – The recurring purchase lines will be automatically inserted in the purchase document lines;
- Always Ask – After selecting the vendor in the purchase document an action message will be shown where you can press if you want to insert the recurring purchase lines in the document.
Below are illustrated examples of how to insert the Recurring Purchase Lines in the purchase document regarding the setup applied on the Inser Rec. Lines On Invoices field:
- With the Always Ask option active
- Getting the Recurring Purchase Lines information manually