What is Navitrans
Navitrans is a management software designed for logistics service providers, suitable for activities as diverse as the transport of goods, distribution, transit, storage, or even the offer of several of these services in an integrated manner.
Have full control over the entire administrative flow of your operations, the costs and income inherent in your business activity, anywhere and anytime.
To make the right decisions it is necessary to have adequate information, so Navitrans offers a wide range of reports, giving a clear view of all business processes.
It allows you to track costs and define trends and, due to the high integration of the software, you can be sure that the information is complete, correct and consistent.
It allows you to quickly deal with new industry realities and make the right decisions to reduce costs and increase profit margins.
Increases customer satisfaction. Access the information you need wherever you are, on any device, whenever you want.
With Role Center, users with different responsibilities work in a personalized environment, increasing productivity.
- Transport, Shipping, Movement and Travel orders;
- Cross-Docking, Depots and Distribution Routes;
- Graphic Planning;
General, Customer and Subcontractor Tariffs;
- Cartography, Kms and Times;
- Interfaces with Onboard Computers;
- Integration with Cargo Exchanges;
- Maintenance Management;
- APS (Advanced Planning & Scheduling) integration.
- Maritime, Air, Road and Rail Processes;
- FTL, LTL, FCL, LCL and Groupage processes;
- General Cargo, Conventional, ADR, Waste;
- General, Customer and Subcontractor Tariffs;
- Budget Control of Transit Processes;
- Subcontracting Cost Calculations;
- Procedures and Tasks by type of process;
- Issuance of Operational Documentation;
- Digital file of the process;
- Transit Warehouses;
- INTTRA Integration.
- Deposits, Warehouses, Zones and Positions;
- Entry Orders, Receptions and Storage;
- Departure Orders,
- Pickings and Expeditions;
- Picking, Tidying and Replenishment Strategies;
- VAL Tasks, Transformations and State Changes;
- Wharf, Resource and Employee Planning;
- General and Customer Rates;
- Handling Fees, Occupancy, Periodic, VAL;
- Quality questionnaires;
- Graphic Software for Scanners;
- Inventories and Cycle Counts;
- Warehouse Integration – Transport/Transit.
Customer web portal; KPIs and Profitability Analysis;
- b!Trans (BI over NaviTrans);
- Alert Agent;
- Pallets and Packaging;
- Weighing Notes;
- Damages and Fines.
See the video
NAVITRANS IN NUMBERS
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
TFS - Transportes Florêncio e Silva, Nelson Lopes, Logistics DirectorThe Navitrans WMS has brought the TFS Logistics operation greater productivity gains, while at the same time giving us the ability to monitor all activities in real time. The objective was to ensure fast lead times between ordering and delivery. This has always been a very ambitious goal, which could only be achieved with a modern WMS system such as Navitrans WMS (Warehouse Management System).
Grupo Silvestre e Silva, Carlos Silvestre, administratorWe believe that the advantages of the Navitrans solution are its comprehensiveness, including not only the Transport aspect, but also the Freight Forwarders, as well as its complete integration into Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Thus, the implementation of this solution in our organization led to greater efficiency in managing processes.
ETAF – Transportes Álvaro de Figueiredo, SA, Joaquim Tavares, AdministratorWe implemented Navitrans in 2009 in the Operational and Financial area, having maintained a partnership relationship characterized by mutual trust, but, above all, by the certainty that we are accompanied in terms of the evolution of our needs. We recognize the potential of this solution and Arquiconsult’s responsiveness, which allows us to develop in this area that is strategic for the growth of our business. We will certainly continue to invest in this solution and in this Partnership.
TCP - Transportes Central Pombalense, Gumerzindo António, DirectorThe advantages that the Navitrans solution brought to the operation of Transportes Central Pombalense were, above all, the centralization of the transport and logistics services of the various departments, greater ease and speed in the invoicing processes, integration of automatic tariffs and the control and monitoring of services and costs in transport processes. (…)
Serviroad, Cláudio Vieira, administratorDynamics NAV Navitrans has been a strong pillar in the growth and projection of the Serviroad Group’s businesses, a strong ally in business management.
Transportes Marginal do Mondego, SA Mondego Group – Transport & Logistics, Rodrigo Alves, administratorOur choice was simple, a layout that pleased us, all the questions I asked were answered very precisely, I saw that it is a product with proven market performance and that it would fit perfectly into our group. What we expect from Navitrans is, in addition to organizing all processes, to have a better understanding of what we do well and what we do less well, to be able to analyze our business in a profound way.
TMS, Henrique Martins, AdministratorWith Navitrans, TMS gained greater control over the operation, as it allows for the systematization of information with greater rigor, accessibility and transparency. In an easy and direct way it accurately reflects the reality of the operations, both in the current moment and in history. This control and rigor is reflected in productivity and in the delivery of a higher quality service to our customers. In a nutshell, Navitrans brought us systematization, control, availability, quality and productivity.
To find out more, access our NaviTrans factsheet
Developed thinking about the specific needs of
shipowners and shipping agents.
Developed thinking about the specific needs of
shipowners and shipping agents.
The NavShip add-on is a verticalization of the shipping business developed with the specific needs of shipowners and shipping agents in mind, with a wide range of functionalities necessary for the activity of charge and ship agency.
It is fully integrated with the ERP Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (AKA Dynamics NAV), thus constituting a powerful tool for shipping companies, covering their specific needs in the following areas: commercial, charge management, equipment management , financial management and reporting. In addition to the normal needs of most companies in accounting, logistical and administrative terms.
- Greater productivity: as information is shared by different areas of the company, eliminating the duplication of data entry;
- Better information quality: the use of a single database allows immediate access to management data. On the other hand, the elimination of duplication in data entry gives greater reliability to the data returned by different areas, from operational to financial/accounting;
- Integrated view of the business: the complete integration with an ERP gives the possibility to “look” at the business in an integrated way, with links between the financial and operational areas;
- Great scalability: being developed on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central platform, it guarantees access to the application’s own development tools, allowing for quick changes and fine-tuning of functionalities and in line with the evolution of the standard product.
• Identification in the system of the conditions proposed to the customer for each transport;
• Management of contract versions, with typified indication of reasons for non-acceptance;
• Integration with Dynamics 365 Business Central, CRM Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Outlook;
• Liaison with the seller’s task management.
• Creation of bookings (reservation of space on ships);
•Issuance of documentation;
• Issuance of communication documentation;
• Charge in part-load;
• Charge in transshipment;
• Budgeting of processes;
• Contracting of local services (land transport, shipping, storage).
• Registration of ships;
• Emission of cost estimates (disbursment account);
• Cost control;
• Management of advances and Cash to master (CTM);
• Issue of disbursment account;
• Management of information to communicate to the entities involved in the process;
• Logging of scale events.
CHARGE STORAGE MANAGEMENT
• Records of charge entries in the warehouse;
• Issuance of charge identification tags;
• Consolidation of goods;
• Recording of exits from the warehouse.
• Registration of containers;
• Configuration of container movement cycles;
• Configuration of container types movement limitation by location;
• Control of availability and movement of containers;
• Definition of rules for demurrage management;
• Management of container rental contracts.
• Process control;
• Comparison with budget/estimate;
• Provisional closing (by estimate) of processes;
• Accounting integration.
To find out more, visit our NavShip factsheet