Arquiconsult.com / Solution / Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Fraud Protection
DYNAMICS 365 FRAUD PROTECTION
The solution for managing financial risk and reducing fraud.
The solution that helps manage financial risks
and protects you against fraudulent transactions
Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection was created to help clients optimize their financial operations through secure financial forecasts and anticipation of any cash flow fluctuations, allowing for conscious decision-making, supported by artificial intelligence (AI).
SAFETY AND PROTECTION
Boost your profitability, reduce unreasonable declines, block fraudulent activity and increase acceptance rates throughout your customer journey.
Increase your efficiency and reduce manual efforts with easy-to-read reports and value-added insights that quickly identify potentially fraudulent business entities and functions.
CONTINUOUS SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
Increase customer loyalty and conversion rate by protecting profile creation, login and customer account activity.
Why Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection?
Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection is a solution that allows you to:
1. Avoiding the loss of revenue caused by payment fraud, which consequently translates into a loss of confidence in the face of security breaches in commercial transactions;
2. Reduce fraudulent attacks, allowing organizations to predict future trends in their business;
3. Minimize losses due to payment fraud or improper refusals.
Know the importance of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in fraud protection
It helps protect online revenue with higher acceptance rates, reduced checkout friction, and tools that increase revenue opportunity and improve the customer experience.
Protect your brand reputation, profitability and customer accounts with a solution that prevents fraudulent account access, false account creation and account acquisition.
Empower store managers and investigators to take action and avoid losses by identifying potential fraud in returns and discounts for omnichannel shopping.
1. Reduce undue rejections and increase acceptance rates with adaptive Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, which continuously learns and adapts from standards, and equip store managers with tools that optimize fraud control.
3. Increase transaction acceptance rates and improve the shopping experience by sharing transactional trust knowledge with issuing banks to increase authorization fees.
2. Raise fraud awareness and help reduce losses with an AI-based fraud protection network to provide broad awareness of fraud activities around the world and keep your confidential information secure and customer privacy.
4. Improve customer service with an integrated support tool that displays the detailed context of the customer’s transaction, including fraud information provided
by the service.
1. Protect your system with a protection against bots, which helps to protect you against any attacks on account access with stolen credentials or creation of false accounts and transactions.
3. Reduce fraud with account login protection, which helps protect customer accounts, improve customer engagement and conversion.
2. Prevent losses due to fraudulent accounts with account creation protection, which minimizes abuse and automated attacks on customer accounts.
4. Help protect customers with device fingerprints to take advantage of fraudulent network links and detect automated fraud attacks.
1. Protect your profitability and reduce losses using adaptive AI technology, which learns patterns and adapts to help optimize fraud control.
3. Increase operational efficiency by reducing the manual effort required to determine entities and business functions that may be at risk.
2. Gain visibility into fraud risk with AI reporting that enables store managers and analysts to take action based on information about anomalies with discounts and merchandise returns.
4. Quickly react to dynamic fraud and purchase patterns using an advanced loss prevention system that provides actionable analytics and information to help reduce fraudulent returns and discounts.
Fraud Protection Factsheet
To learn more, visit our Fraud Protection factsheet