It was designed specifically for the wine business. This solution supports all
its critical requirements for the activity, being simple, intuitive and with
same standard configuration as Microsoft products (such as Word,
Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.) used regularly in your team.
It would save time if all your
systems were integrated?
How much does it cost you not to have real-time access to information in decision making?
Is your system already outdated?
Does it evolve according to the specific needs of your business?
Why is VinPoint preferred by most Australian and New Zealand wine companies?
VinPoint – From Production, to Sale, Management and Data Analysis
• Content Manager;
• Powerful search engine;
• Up selling;
• Charge Fees;
• Different payment options.
POS WINE HOUSE
• Wine house door / tasting room;
• Touch screen;
• Payment by debit / credit card;
• Bulk management;
• Management of winery activities;
• Management of warehouses,
vats and barrels.
TRANSACTIONS AND SALES
• Sales and purchases;
• Indirect sales;
• Forecasting and forecasts / trends;
• Final cost;
• Inventory by different zones;
• Batch / serial numbers traceability.
CRM / MARKETING
• Contact management;
• Answering calls;
• Opportunity management;
• Marketing campaigns / newsletters;
• Visit management (customers / distributors);
• Test management;
• Outlook integration.
• Viticulture laboratory;
• Testing and quality;
• Traceability of batches;
• Winery management;
• Producer management;
• Manufacturing cost;
• Material planning;
• Units of measurement;
• Tax warehouse;
• Scanning devices
(warehouse without papers).
• Planning of filling;
• Consumption of materials or products;
• Filling orders;
• Calculation of MRP;
• Production forecast;
• Labeling orders.
QUALITY / LABORATORY
• Highly configurable;
• User friendly;
• Processes management;
• Results reporting.
• Multiple warehouses;
• Transfer between warehouses;
• Integration with multi carriers.
• SAF-T PT;
• Payment to producers;
• IW current accounts.
• Complaints management;
• Cases of non-conformities;
• Preventive and corrective actions;
• Equipment and maintenance history;
• Task Scheduler;
• Work orders.
• Bills to receive;
• Bills to pay,
• General and analytical accounting;
• Multi-company, multi-language
Reporting and Analysis
Warehouse Scanning Webclient
VinPoint processes all operations in real time and has several options to access management data using a variety of intelligent tools, of which we highlight:
- The design of reports, whether financial, sales or purchases, customized by each user through Excel features and covering all business areas;
- Scheduling reports and sending them by email;
- Analysis of parallel periods;
- The analysis tools incorporated in the Vinpoint solution allow you to analyze financial, sales, purchasing and stock information in various dimensions, and even export directly to Excel for further processing;
- Alert system via email.
Download our factsheet about VinPoint.