The treatment, integration and delivery of information is one of the most relevant components in any BI system, which allows the organization to maximize investment, increasing the organization’s overall profitability!
The raw data, whether coming from the organization’s internal systems / files, whether is available on mobile devices, social networks, sites or others, is the starting point for a useful information base structure, to be used to answer various questions that may concern the company’s management.
Raw data, although in its original and unprocessed format, can be difficult and expensive to use, integrate, crosscheck and analyze, but, it includes information that after treatment, will allow you to reach conclusions that would be difficult to obtain when isolated, and above all, in a much more simple and cheaper way.
The treatment, integration and delivery of information is one of the most relevant components in any BI system, which allows the organization to maximize investment, increasing the organization’s overall profitability.
This profitability increase happens in two ways:
- Substantial reduction in the effort required for Organizational Reporting and / or personal analysis;
- Controlled impact on the operation, no longer “the system is slow because the X report is running”;
- Decisions made consciously, based on facts, and at the right time, minimizing the impact of situations detected too late;
- Bet on the right products, campaigns, processes, customers, maximizing penetration rates, results and profitability;
- Detection of management and process improvements;
- Among many others.
- Centralized and updated data (single truth), reducing time wasted in comparisons;
- Source systems improvement, refining introduced information;
- Supports trends discovery and / or business opportunities;
- Greater and better interaction between teams;
- Among others.
If you are prepared to increase your profitability, we have the solution for you! Click on the link and learn how.