To create a new Snippet, you can follow the steps below:
1. Go to File > Preferences > User Snippets
2. Select New Global Snippets file
3. Give a name to your Snippet file
4. A new file will be created, and it will be possible to define the Snippet structure in there. It must contain a prefix, which is the name that you will use to select your Snippet when coding, and a body, where you will write the Snippet itself.
After saving the Snippet, it can be used in the code, like in the example below:
5. The structure of the new table is automatically populated with the Snippet definition.
The Snippet files are stored, by default, in the following folder:
In case you want to share or copy a Snippet, you can do it accessing the folder directly.